If you are looking for an inexpensive souvenir to bring back from Disney, consider collecting Disney Pressed Pennies. For only 51¢, you can get a penny that has been pressed into the design of a Disney character, Theme Park Ride, Attraction or Resort. Each machine has a choice of three possibilities, and there are hundreds of machines all over Walt Disney World property! This makes collecting fun because you can collect on one trip or over many trips to Disney.
Where are Pressed Pennies at Disney World?
- Disney Worlds parks. Pressed Penny Machines are usually placed in the gift shop and near exit points of rides and attractions.
- Disney resorts. They are often located near restaurants, open hallways and near check-in desks.
- Disney Springs. You will find them in stores like Once Upon a Toy, World of Disney and Disney Marketplace.
- Disney Mini Golf Courses. Each mini-golf location has a machine near their snack area
- Disney Cruise Ships. At Port Canaveral, you will be able to find a machine in the lobby area.
- Disney Wild World of Sports. Look for a machine in the gift shop.
- Orlando International Airport. Only one place here, Disney’s Earport.
Collecting pressed pennies at Disney World is a great way to document your favorite parts of your Disney trip. You might collect pressed pennies of a favorite character, or maybe you could get one from your favorite rides. Any way you slice it, it is one of the most affordable souvenirs you can get!Those looking to collect Pressed Pennies at Disney World, can find Pressed Penny collector books located at the register in most Disney gift shops. Another cool way to display your pins is with this PennyBandz Bracelet. It even glows in the dark!
Do you collect pressed pennies? Check out what one Disney fan did after collecting pressed pennies at Disney World !
The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.