Often quick service restaurants in the parks get overlooked because there are so many wonderful table service options at Walt Disney World. When we think of quick service, we tend to think it as burgers & fries….less-than quality food. This isn’t necessarily the case. Yes, there are plenty of quick service restaurants that serve that type of food, but there are also quick service restaurants in the parks that serve fresh, quality options. The key is to know which are the best quick service restaurants at Disney.
Here are our top picks for quick service restaurants at Disney:
- Be Our Guest (Lunch) in Magic Kingdom has Braised Pork, Vegetable Quiche & Carved Turkey.
- Pecos Bills in Magic Kingdom has recently changed its menu. Now you will find Tex-Mex food like Fajita Platters & Burritos.
- Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom has many seafood options (shrimp, grilled salmon) and even has steamed broccoli as a side!
- Tortuga Tavern in Magic Kingdom has Beef Brisket & BBQ Pork Sandwiches.
- Sunshine Seasons in the future world section of Epcot has many different options. This cafeteria style dining hall has everything from fresh salads to roasted chicken.
- Katsura Grill at Epcot World Showcase in the Japanese pavilion has Asian-inspired dishes like Teriyaki Chicken and mouth watering Sushi. Best part is that it is relatively quiet.
- Tangierine Cafe in Morocco Pavilion at Epcot features middle eastern cuisine. We’re talking tabouleh, hummus, lentil salad and falafels!
- La Cantina de San Angel in the Mexico pavilion at Epcot has tacos and empanadas. Each come with black beans!
- Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom has Asian specialties like Korean Stir-fry & Honey Chicken.
- Flametree BBQ in Animal Kingdom has Ribs, Pulled Pork & Smoked Chicken.
- Satu’li Canteen (Opening May) in Animal Kingdom will have quinoa and vegetable salad bowls topped with grilled chicken, beef or fish along with bao buns with vegetable curry.
- Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios has BBQ Ribs, Empanadas, & Pulled Pork that come with rice & beans.
These are just our list of best places to grab a quality quick service meal while at the parks. What about you? What are your favorite quick service restaurants at Disney?