If you are thinking about starting a Disney Fund then I would suggest you seriously consider getting a Disney Chase Visa Card. I am not usually an advocate for any type of credit card, but if you are someone who can pay your balances off each month, the rewards & benefits make it worth considering.
When we were planning our first trip, I began looking for ways to save money to put toward our Disney vacation and one thing we did was open up a Disney Chase Visa card account. We decided to use the card for our normal household expenses like groceries and gas; things we knew we’d be able to easily pay off each month. We chose the Disney Rewards Visa Card because we would earn 1% in reward dollars each purchases. You would be surprised at how quick these dollars add up!
- FREE $50 Credit when you sign up
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store, Resort Retail stores & select dining locations at Disney resorts.
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at private Card member locations.
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort
- Special vacation financing where you have 6 months to pay off your vacation balance when you use your card to book your stay.
- Access to offers like FREE Disney Dining before the general public
- Access to Chase Visa Lounge
- Newsletter full of Disney attraction information and money saving coupons
Use your rewards on things like Disney tickets, Disney Store purchases, or even meals at a Disney Park! So, really you need to ask yourself if the Disney Rewards Visa is right for your situation. If you are someone who can pay it off in full each month, then I think it is a great way for you to earn a little extra money toward your Disney vacation!
When it comes to Disney, every little bit you can save counts! If you are looking for other ways to save at Disney, be sure to read my Disney Saving Tips posts.